I hope you enjoy my ketogenic diet recipe for my version of a cheese souffle. This keto cheese soufflé was inspired by a video I saw of Julia Child making her cheese soufflé recipe on her cooking show. I love experimenting with different recipes and remaking them to fit into my #ketogenicdiet.
While this cheese soufflé doesn’t rise quite as well as when you use white flour, I felt that it turned out to be very tasty and enjoyable for me! It pairs really well with a spinach salad with some, salt &pepper and olive oil! To see more #ketogenicdietrecipes like my cheese soufflé as well as other videos on my keto journey, please subscribe. Oh, and I hope you enjoy my dance party, lol!
The full recipe can be found on my blog here: http://noexcusegirl.com/cheese-souffle-recipe-ketogenic-diet/
1 tbsp + 4 tbsp butter
1 tbsp coconut flour
3 tbsp heavy cream
Salt + pepper
1 drop tobasco
1 sprinkle nutmeg
1 oz. Cheddar cheese (shredded)
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Use the 1 tbsp of butter to coat soufflé mold and aluminum collar. Sprinkle mold with cheese.
3. Heat butter in sauce pan on medium heat.
3. Add coconut flour and blend together with spatula to form a roux. Cook until it foams & frothy, then remove from heat.
4. Once the roux stops foaming, add heavy cream. Beat with wisk until the sauce thickens or for approximately 1 minute.
5. Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Place egg whites in a mixing bowl and set to the side.
6. Add egg yolks to white sauce and beat with wisk.
7. Stir in salt, pepper, tobacco, and nutmeg to white sauce.
8. Beat egg whites with a blender. When it starts to foam, add pinch of salt. Continue beating egg whites until you get a velvety, slightly stiff consistency. (They should have a sheen to them).
9. Stir in a heaping spoonful of the egg whites into the white sauce.
10. Take the white sauce and pour it into the side of the bowl of egg whites. Fold the white sauce into the egg whites. Add the cheese as you go a little at a time, continuing to fold.
11. Pour soufflé mixture into the mold.
12. Place collar around the mold.
13. Bake for 45 minutes.
Julia Child “The French Chef” cheese soufflé recipe: https://youtu.be/IFAjJif7OoY
My recent video of my full day of eating keto and ketogenic diet grocery haul: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCwFyu-E6M
What fats I eat on a ketogenic diet including my macros: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjx6DSRAVMI
Connect with me on social media!
Subscribe to my channel!
This video is for demonstration purposes only. Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise or nutrition program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, or nutrition plan, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge No Excuse Girl and all individuals from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of No Excuse Girl and all other individuals’ negligence.