If you are on a Ketogenic diet, you MUST try this recipe!
3 cups grass fed ground beef
2 cups organic shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup organic tomato & basil sauce
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
½ cup blended raw oat (wheat free)
2 organic free range eggs
8-12 medium size fresh tomatoes
3 tbsp. apple sauce (sugar free)
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. ginger powder
1. Preheat the oven at 375F
2. Put 3 cups of beef, 1 cup of cheese, 2 eggs, ½ cup of oat, 3 tbsp. apple sauce, and ¼ tsp. spices in a large bowl, and mix them well with your hands.
3. Make 12 meatballs
4. Put meat balls in the oven and bake them for 20-25 minutes.
5. Take meat balls out of the oven.
6. Add 1 cup of tomato, 1 cup of parsley, 1 cup of cheese, and fresh tomatoes on the top of meat balls.
7. Put the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
8. Take the meat balls out of the oven.
Veronica Yoo is a nutritionist, published author, instructor, and WBFF professional figure athlete whose energy and passion for her work is infectious. She is a firm believer in cleansing and detoxing the body when starting with new clients and is a specialist in hormones and how do they effect the problems which may be affecting the client, there are many different reasons why clients are overweight and unhealthy and she treats each client with a different plan to make sure they get better get healthy and of course take off the unwanted weight they have gained over the years.
Most of her clients are middle aged men/women who have weight issues as well as other health problems that need to be addressed so they can live a healthy and optimal life. She is very well versed in the benefits of herbs vitamins and minerals which can be used to help treat many problems that modern medicine is used to treat, but without any of the side effects. She lives what she teaches to clients and students. She is committed to helping others transform their lives by regenerating organ function and resetting hormone balance through her health and wellness programs for optimal living.
To find out more details, please visit; www.makeovernutrition.com
A FREE book offer:
Tweets by VeronicaYoo