Recipe Book (also on Amazon): https://theproteinchef.co/product/delicious-dieting-recipe-book/
My Baking Protein ($19.99) on Bodybuilding.com: http://bbcom.me/2cLoTgq
Or here: http://ProteinChefPowder.com
Or at Vitamin Shoppe in-store OR here: http://bit.ly/29rm9ne
Start your morning off with these delicious LOW CARB and keto friendly Breakfast Bacon Muffins! They’re easy to make, packed with protein, and more than travel friendly since they taste just as good cold! Did I mention they only have 2.5 grams of net carbs in each one?
Here is the recipe:
6 Large Eggs
4 Large Egg Whites
1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Heavy Cream (A lower fat one will work fine too)
12 Slices Fully Bacon
1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
4 Ounces Broccoli
2 Ounces Mushrooms
1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
*Don’t like broccoli or mushrooms? Use whatever you want!
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 39g
Carbs: 35g Net Carbs = 30g
Calories in each muffin (if you make 12):
Saturated Fat: 3.2g
Carbs: 2.9g Net Carbs = 2.5g
How to make:
1. Mix together your Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, and Heavy Cream
2. Take out a muffin pan, coat it with non-stick cooking spray, and add 1 Slice of Bacon to each spot making sure to roll them up so they fit perfectly around the edges
3. Cook/microwave whatever vegetables you’re using and evenly distribute them into your spots
4. Top your vegetables with your Cheese
5. Pour your mix in
6. Finish off by sprinkling on a little more Cheese and some Dill Weed
7. Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes
Tip: Reheat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds or just eat them cold!
Don’t forget to subscribe! New recipes will be posted every week.
Cold Funk Funkorama Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0